We have sure gotten the snow! It started Friday and continued through all day Saturday. We got like a foot of snow. It is soooo great. We spent Saturday finishing the switching of the rooms. Bridget's room is officially moved into the old craft room with all the craft stuff still in there. Owen's room got a remodel. We chopped the legs of his loft bed down and slid it into his closet. It fits great! I went up to take pictures for the blog and they were already messed up from all the awesome playing they did. They had lots of time to spend finishing projects with daddy. Bridget finished her Lego Semi Truck. Owen spent lots of quality time conquering the world in Civ.
E and the kids spent tons of time outside, of course. They all shoveled the driveway together, built a snow person, built forts and had a snow ball fight. Altogether, definitely my idea of the best weekend ever!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have another online friend from Ohio who was so happy to get so much snow. We've been getting it all year, and she got so sick of reading about it in my posts, and wanted some of her own. Well, for this last storm we only got rain (even thunder and lightning) and you guys got some snow. I am actually glad to share. I'm sick of snow and ready for spring!
Post a Comment