We went to see some friends this morning to drop off GS cookies (yes, I still have cookies to deliver). I took my camera to get some pictures of how much baby Remy has grown and I forgot the memory card :-( She is getting so big, and smiley, and giggly. The kids, not so tactfully, pointed out that this was a play date for mom and weren't terribly happy about it, but they did behave for the most part. When we came home, they played outside most of the afternoon and we met daddy at the park for a picnic dinner. After dinner, the kids played in the creek.. doing some sort of water flow experiment. There was much more water than we usually see in the summer.
On our walk home, we saw a minor car accident. Bridget was in awe. She couldn't believe she had just witnessed her first car accident. We gave the kids baths then watched Lost. Now they are all tucked in, resting up for a playdate tomorrow and a weekend house guest.
1 comment:
Oh...lying in the sun. I have spring fever so bad, and I'm dreaming of summer!
Post a Comment