I mentioned that we rearranged the kid's rooms over the snowy weekend. Well, we had some friends over today and the rooms proved to be the perfect play place. This is Owen's loft cave. They are on top of the loft. He can also play underneath. I love that we were able to put things in 'areas'. This is the creative play area that doubles as a TV viewing area. To the right of the TV is a huge desk for all his legos. He wanted a table to make it easier to build and easier to clean up (just sweep into the drawers). I don't know if you can tell, but behind them in the closet on the top of the loft are all the legos he built on the bookshelf. He really loves it.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Rearranged Rooms
I mentioned that we rearranged the kid's rooms over the snowy weekend. Well, we had some friends over today and the rooms proved to be the perfect play place. This is Owen's loft cave. They are on top of the loft. He can also play underneath. I love that we were able to put things in 'areas'. This is the creative play area that doubles as a TV viewing area. To the right of the TV is a huge desk for all his legos. He wanted a table to make it easier to build and easier to clean up (just sweep into the drawers). I don't know if you can tell, but behind them in the closet on the top of the loft are all the legos he built on the bookshelf. He really loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow, Levi would totally love Owen's room. A loft cave, how cool is that! And a couch for TV viewing. What a lucky little boy! You've given me ideas for redecorating Levi's room though. Thanks!
Post a Comment