Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our day with Jarrett

The kids got up pretty early this morning. Before long they were bright eyed and ready to have a great time. I had hoped to take tons of pictures today, but I was having so much fun I forgot. We played backgammon, pokemon, gamecube, drawing, paper airplanes, paper folding, and sliding down the steps. That was all before lunch! After lunch Bridget had an indoor soccer game and I took the boys to an indoor playground. After that we met up for dinner then headed home. I've been fighting a cough thing for about three weeks now, so by this point I needed a nap. I have no idea what the kids did while I napped, but E said they had a great time. Bridget even bragged about the fact that everyone was happy and they were finding solutions that worked for everyone. After an early evening snack of fruit and hummus (we ate dinner around 4:30) the kids retired to the basement for some pokemon videos. Around 11:30p, they finally remembered to ask for the ice cream sundaes they have been planning since this morning. I did get pictures of those!



















And, of course, what happens to all the sundaes that are too big to eat at one sitting?









Into the freezer for later.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

They look so much prettier when they are frozen! Do they taste okay after melting and refreezing?