Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I love my husband

<<>>

Why didn't I do this days ago? Well, because he's been working overtime for the last 3 days and I haven't seen him. All of this angst could have been completely avoided had I been able to mull this over with him in the first place.

I finally had a chance to talk to E tonight about all the soccer drama. He immediately had the answer. "Don't give them the satisfaction. Think the best intentions of people and move forward." He called the moms of the girls who were 'cut' and convinced them to let their daughters play. He called the coach and got the girls put back on the team.

The man can work miracles. Did I mention how much I love him? I love you, honey (if you ever get around to reading this).

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I agree. Husbands often have a great perspective, and a different way of seeing and approaching things than we do. A good balance.