We had a lovely relaxing morning enjoying all of our gifts from last night. We headed over to my mom's around three pm. Everything was wonderful... food, family, presents.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas everyone!
We had a lovely relaxing morning enjoying all of our gifts from last night. We headed over to my mom's around three pm. Everything was wonderful... food, family, presents.
After we got home, Owen had a brief breakdown. He started crying that he wanted to return to OHVA. I offered to teach him some math. He was thrilled to learn Roman Numerals. I'm sure he's just tired. He's had a hard time adjusting to no rewards. He has a really guilty conscience. He worries about everything. I'm gonna plan some more structured 'book' learning for them in case they want it. I plan to offer it every morning and see if they take me up on it.
We had a lovely relaxing morning enjoying all of our gifts from last night. We headed over to my mom's around three pm. Everything was wonderful... food, family, presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment