Well, that didn't take long. The kids have had enough of all the video games they got for Christmas and have gone back to their creative/cooperative play. They have a very elaborate 'clubhouse' upstairs with signs telling others to 'Enter if you dare' and it is even spelled correctly. It's days like this that I LOVE. I am the calm, peaceful, allowing mother that I want to be and they are the perfect, imaginative, passionate children they want to be. Now if I could only get all these Christmas boxes cleaned up. I think I hear the garbage man right now. It's great to really want to clean up and give my kids a clean slate (the living room) to play in. Gosh, did I really post a picture of my trashed living room on the internet? Yikes.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Back to normal?
Well, that didn't take long. The kids have had enough of all the video games they got for Christmas and have gone back to their creative/cooperative play. They have a very elaborate 'clubhouse' upstairs with signs telling others to 'Enter if you dare' and it is even spelled correctly. It's days like this that I LOVE. I am the calm, peaceful, allowing mother that I want to be and they are the perfect, imaginative, passionate children they want to be. Now if I could only get all these Christmas boxes cleaned up. I think I hear the garbage man right now. It's great to really want to clean up and give my kids a clean slate (the living room) to play in. Gosh, did I really post a picture of my trashed living room on the internet? Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment