
Today was a blur. I had a massage appt in Norwood at 8am (still working on healing that shoulder... I must say it is getting much better!) So E headed to the tree farm with the kids this morning without me :-( I was really bummed that we couldn't do it together, but we had so much to do to get ready. When I came home, E showed me the pictures and commented that this will be the last year that we get a tree in the old van :-( So he took a really cute picture for me.
Then we were packing up the car and running some last minute errands. We didn't get on the road until late, so we missed most of the Unschool Gathering Friday night. We did get to hang out for about an hour, then we went to Acoustic Coffee House with all the kids and hung out for a while. Here's a picture of Bridget in a riveting game of chess with Sadie.
No comments:
Post a Comment