Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mac, Van, and Vet

I showed up for my first Mac training session today. I've had the thing for two weeks and I can't get it to do anything. Well, the electricity was out in the entire mall, so we couldn't really do anything except talk about things in an imaginary sense. In the end, it was not very helpful at all. I'm looking forward to my next session. Right now I'm not able to get it onto my wireless internet at home because someone lost the password. Maybe this is my way of making myself clean and organize my entire house because that is the only way I am going to find that password (or the info to reset the wireless router.) I hope I get most of the house done first, because when I get access on my new computer, I think I'm gonna want to spend the rest of my time playing with it.

As for the van, it was making a funny noise. So I dropped it off for the dealer to take a look at it. Wouldn't you know, the tow hitch that the dealer had put on by an outside company before we took delivery was bumping against the heat shield. Lucky for me, they fixed it for free. Technically, it wasn't covered under the warranty. Yay!

I took little Zo to the vet today for her yearly checkup. After 90 minutes of tests and such, she was really worn out. She was a real trooper. She did so well. I haven't gotten all the blood test results back yet, but I feel very confident that she is doing well. She's such a good dog.

No comments: