Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Being Respectful

We've really been struggling lately with being respectful toward each other. The kids are arguing constantly. E and I have had our arguments recently. It's just not fun. I'm very frustrated being in constant pain with my wrist. I still have a lot of work to do to get it back to normal. Also, the clutter of the house has caught up with us. We got this new laptop, but are unable to use it because we can't find the code for the wireless router. It doesn't help that I am blaming E, but he did move it and now it is gone. Of course, it could all be construed as my fault because I didn't put it in a safe place. Either way, the burden of solving the problem is falling entirely to me and that is not making me pleasant to be around right now.

We're both at our wits end about what to do with the kids. I don't want to say they are spoiled, because they are not. However, we are trying so hard to give them every consideration that we can and they are both stomping around like dictators constantly demanding more and more (mostly from each other). I'm sure this sounds a lot worse than it is, but I am just so frustrated I need to vent. I'm so confused about how to fix the problem. I can't stand to listen to them argue any more.

No comments: