I also forgot to post this the other day. E accidentally crushed a carrot plant yesterday, so we had to dig it up. So here it is, our first baby carrot.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Soccer season again
I can't believe it is soccer season already. It is still July! This is supposed to be Fall soccer. Practice starts tomorrow so E has the kids out in back yard tonight warming up their skills.

I also forgot to post this the other day. E accidentally crushed a carrot plant yesterday, so we had to dig it up. So here it is, our first baby carrot.
I also forgot to post this the other day. E accidentally crushed a carrot plant yesterday, so we had to dig it up. So here it is, our first baby carrot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great photos! Soccer camp starts this week, but the actual season here doesn't start till a few more weeks. I can't wait to see my little boy play.
Thanks, I think pix do so much for a blog. Your boys are so cute and the baby is adorable. kids are all so photogenic as babies. I love it.
Post a Comment