The therapist arrived at my parents' house at 10am this morning. Dad went first. He said it was painless and he was feeling better. Mom had just started her appointment when I got there at 11:30a. She had a massage/cranio combo appointment. She said her shoulder was feeling much better afterward. I went last. As usual my appointment went well. I figured since I was paying the in-home charge anyway, we should all get some therapy. My parents had such a good experience they both agreed to have her come back in two weeks. I'm so glad I finally got my dad to try it. I really think it can help him heal faster and feel better. E was a little jealous that we all had such a great day today and asked if we could include him in the therapy party in two weeks. :-)
My kids braced for a second day without electronics. They really didn't even bat an eye. They stayed outside. I passed a picnic lunch to them through the back door. They loved it. They played in the pond in the back yard, rode bikes and danced around the yard all day. They played with the neighbor kids when they got home from school. Then we left for home.
I have a friend coming from out of town to stay with us for the weekend, so we'll be staying home and cleaning all day tomorrow. Oh, it is officially our 11th Anniversary tomorrow! I almost forgot. We had tried to go out last weekend, but I was still helping out with my dad, so we never made it. Luckily neither of us are really caught up on the exact day thing. I'm sure when our life slows down a little, we will find an evening to spend together and celebrate 11 wonderful years together.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment